|At a Glance:
What: The 2017 California Morris Ale
Who: Hosted by
When: Friday, May 19 to
Sunday, May 21, 2017Where:
CYO Retreat Center, Occidental, California
Why: Spring time in rural Sonoma County?
What's not to like?
Tours: Saturday, May 20,
2017 throughout Sebastopol, Santa Rosa, and the Russian River
- May 14, 2017 - We've added details
about places for Friday dinner, what to bring, and Saturday night
- May 12, 2017 - Tours added to the
schedule page along with Friday dinner
suggestions before you get to camp, and details about Saturday night
- April 30, 2017 - Check out the official Qu'Ale T-shirt on our
page. Be sure to pre-order by May 10.
- April 13, 2017 - Finally got the list of
- March 20, 2017 - Sorry, no online payment option this year. Meanwhile, early registration rate extended
1 week to April 22.
- March 9, 2017 - Registration
is officially open!
- March 5, 2017 - Site and registration info now
- February 26, 2017 - We have a (new) name, California Qu'Ale (not to be confused with
- June 18, 2016 - Dates announced for the 2017 ale. Hooray! Initial ale
Facebook page set up.
|In General (who am us
The California Morris Ale has been a spring (April-ish)
or summer (August-ish) time tradition for over 25
It's a gathering of morris teams from throughout the state, the west
coast, across the U.S., and internationally as well (we love to host our
U.K. comrades). We gather to dance, perform, and generally carouse, while
sharing in that peculiar recreation known as
Since the host, location, and website for the ale moves
from year to year (usually back and forth between northern and southern
teams), this website exists so that
folks can always find the latest information by starting from the same
place. Check our history page to track
the travels of this moveable feast.