|At a Glance:
What: The 2017 California Morris Ale
Who: Hosted by
When: Friday, May 19 to
Sunday, May 21, 2017Where:
CYO Retreat Center, Occidental, California
Why: Spring time in rural Sonoma County?
What's not to like?
Tours: Saturday, May 20,
2017 throughout Sebastopol, Santa Rosa, and the Russian River
- June 18, 2016 - Dates announced for the 2017 ale. Hooray! Initial ale
Facebook page set up.
- February 26, 2017 - We have a (new) name, California Qu'Ale (not to be confused with
- March 5, 2017 - Site and registration info now
- March 9, 2017 - Registration
is officially open!
- March 20, 2017 - Sorry, no online payment option this
year. Meanwhile, early registration rate extended 1 week to April
- April 13, 2017 - Finally got the list of
|In General (who am us
The California Morris Ale has been a spring (April-ish)
or summer (August-ish) time tradition for over 25
It's a gathering of morris teams from throughout the state, the west
coast, across the U.S., and internationally as well (we love to host our
U.K. comrades). We gather to dance, perform, and generally carouse, while
sharing in that peculiar recreation known as
Since the host, location, and website for the ale moves
from year to year (usually back and forth between northern and southern
teams), this website exists so that
folks can always find the latest information by starting from the same
place. Check our history page to track
the travels of this moveable feast.