|How to Register
- Download/print the registration document and manually fill
out the information on the printed copy.
- Fill out the online form below for each individual and press the launch button
to send both us and yourself an email copy of the registration information. Print a copy of that email.
Fees are based on when monies are received:
- $150 if paid by the ides of March, 2014
- A very limited number of private cabins at $175
- $160 if paid after April Fool's Day
- $170 at the door (but
before showing up to see if there's room)
The hardcopy registration form is intended for individual information, but you can certainly register an entire
team as long as the information for all team members is included. Either way, make sure to include team information on
the registration form.
Take the prepared information, and send it with fees (checks mad out to Rising Phoenix Morris) to Nora
Jesch, 830 East Tularosa Avenue, Orange, CA 92866.
Price includes lodging, transportation, and meals. More specifically:
- Lodging in dorm-style cabins
with bunk beds and very nice bathrooms (bring your own linens and
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday, boxed lunch on Saturday, and dinner Friday and Saturday night.
NOTE: for Friday's dinner, we really need to know how many folk will
be there, and we're requesting donations to help cover the costs (sorry
to be like this, but times and budget are tight).
Meals on site will be provided by the camp. The food is designed for kosher omnivores. If you have
any issue with this, please note that on your registration and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The more notice we have, the better chances of feeding you appropriately.
staff here have always exceeded our expectations with the food -
quality, quantity and timeliness have always been impressive (so
don't be late for dinner!)
- Naturally, tours and coaches will also be included in your ale fees and we will insure plenty of pub
stops where you can quench your thirsts along the way (note that bar tabs are
not included in ale fees).
- Libations (beer, sodas, water, maybe cider if you're VERY good ...) and snacks (cheese, chips, cookies, ...) will be provided on site
to help keep folks dancing until the wee hours.
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL
CHILDREN on your registration form, regardless of age. Bodies
still take up planning space.
At registration time, you can also include food preferences,
transportation requests, preorders for merchandise.
Got questions, or left something off your registrations?
No problem - just contact us
We reserve the right to deny admittance to anyone
Trivia item: "The Game's Afoot" is actually a quote from