At a glance:
The 2007 California
Morris Ale - complete with dancing, partying, indulging, singing,
silliness, walks on the beach, evening firepit, and more.
13th to Sunday, April 15th, 2007
Just north of San Francisco at the Headlands
the scenic Marin
Headlands. Check their site for directions and
maps. Or go here.
For tour information (Saturday & Sunday), click
Got questions? contact us
- Thanks for coming! Here's the Lost&Found page.
Also, please send us photos/videos for our website! Email our
- Sunday we'll head over to the Pyramid
Brewery in Berkeley. There
will be a cover charge for a couple of drinks + snacks. Then pay-as-you-go.
- Please email if
if you can offer a ride from an airport and/or will be coming to the
Sunday pub stop.
- Please pay up if you owe us money! For the address, see registration
- Camp is full! There are a few bus spaces (with lunch) available
for $35. Contact our
Also enquire about partial refunds it you are in financial need:
we've got some grant money
for this purpose.
- Need a ride from the airport? Use OAK or SFO and contact .
- Good news! Between a bit of a price reduction from the Headlands
Institute and more precise budgeting based on actual (rather than
projected) costs, we are able to drop the price for the Ale to $150
($100 for children). If you've already paid, we'll refund the difference.
For those curious about how
the budgeting works, here's our budget
- We just got word from the Headlands Institute that the road out
of the facility will be *closed* on Sunday morning, 15 April, from
8:30 AM to 11:00 AM. Take that into account with your travel